Some key Affiliate member benefits include:
- Make brief announcements and distribute literature at monthly networking meetings
- Serve as Affiliate liaison on committees
- Participate in or sponsor REALTOR® events
- Network with other Affiliates to enhance professionalism and presence with REALTORS®
- A random Affiliate is highlighted in our weekly newsletter
- Take discounted education courses and seminars
- Access the Santa Barbara Association of REALTORS® library
- Access Santa Barbara Association of REALTORS® updates on local/political issues
- Submit educational meeting topics about your company and services
- Receive bulk email
- View membership rosters and create labels for marketing
- View Tour of Homes (Caravan List)
- Search all off-market listings in the Santa Barbara service area.
- Create custom searches
- Generate off-market member and statistical reports
- Search tax records
- Access calculators, including Amortization Schedule, FHA and VA Loan Qualification
Annual Association dues – Affiliate: $250
Fees owed at the time of joining are prorated monthly and include an additional application fee of $200.
Annual Association dues – Associate Affiliate: $100
An Associate Affiliate is an additional contact at an Affiliate company. Fees owed at the time of joining are prorated quarterly and include an additional application fee of $100.
You will receive a call from the Membership Department to review your application, typically within 1-2 business days. Dues/Fees can be paid at this time over the phone with a credit or debit card. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted.
If you would like to review your application and make payment in-person, schedule an appointment with the Membership Department by calling 805-884-8613.