Welcome to the Santa Barbara Association of REALTORS® and the Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service, Inc., representing professionals from all real estate specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, development, property management and appraisals in the Gaviota to Carpinteria service area.
The Santa Barbara Association of REALTORS® is dedicated to enhancing our members’ ability to conduct their real estate business by providing education, tools, and resources. We promote ethical standards and a spirit of cooperation within a professional, competitive environment. We engage in real estate-related community issues affecting our members and/or their clients.
Become a Member
1) To view the appropriate fees for membership, visit the Membership Forms page and select the membership type you are interested in. Download, sign, and return the appropriate membership application (Broker, Affiliate, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Membership Manager at (805) 884-8613 if you have any questions.
- If you plan on using the MLS system to enter your own listings, you will also need a Broker Load Agreement to be signed and returned to us.
2) When we have filed and entered your paperwork, you will be contacted for payment. We are able to take checks, cash, and all major credits cards, except Discover. All dues and fees are required at this time, and will be prorated depending on your membership status and time of the year.
- Membership Applications may take 2-3 business days to activate with C.A.R and FlexMLS.
3) After payment you will be emailed your username and logon for the SBAOR Member Services site, and/or the FlexMLS site, depending on what you have signed up for.
4) Payment for SentriLock services are not part of the MLS membership. You will need to come to the Association Monday- Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm to be set up and pay for a SentriLock key account. An account may take overnight to fully activate, but access will be ready within the hour. Please see the SentriLock info page for more.